Website handcrafted by Simone Silvestroni. Maintenance and content updates are achieved through a mix of templates in Sublime Text, Typora and Alfred macros.
- Built with Jekyll
- HTML (validated)
- CSS (validated) based on Simple CSS
- SVGs for logos and icons
- ‘Dirt’ background image by Michael Rose
- Code repository on GitHub
- Hosted on Netlify
- Latest deploy: 16 October 2023, at 22:54
- Compliant with WCAG guidelines
- The homepage loads in less than a second and weighs
- The entire source code is
0.01gof CO2 produced when someone visits the homepage
- The hosting is running on sustainable energy
I don’t collect personal data, there is no analytics software, no ads or affiliate links, tracking scripts, pop-ups or modal windows. A content security policy is in place.
The content of this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. It can be used, including commercially, provided that a proper attribution to me is given, including a link to simonesilvestroni.com.